Happy New Year, everybody! And Happy Ninth Day of Christmas!
I haven't got any ladies dancing or golden rings or partridges in pear trees, but I do have some internet finds to liven up your Friday...
1. I loved the Disney Princess LEGO Friends sets that came out last year, and guess what just came out this January 1st? Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle, of course - Anna and Elsa even have capes. And there's an Olaf figurine!
2. I got some Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers DVDs for Christmas, and I think Swing Time is my new favorite movie. The dances! And the dresses! And A Fine Romance with all the snow - just timeless.
3. Speaking of movies and princesses, there's a second trailer for the live action Cinderella coming out in March. They've also got the golden pumpkin coach out at the Magic Kingdom as a pre-parade!
4. In Disney World news, the newly refurbished lobby at the Polynesian Village Resort is OPEN. The tropical light fixtures are a win, but otherwise, I have to admit, I'm underwhelmed. None of the new elements are as iconic and striking as that gorgeous old waterfall. I'll have to reserve final judgement until I see it in person.
5. Disneyland has lots of Frozen excitement coming its way with a singalong and snow playground (sounds similar to the Frozen fun at Disney World). The Disney Parks Blog just posted about a snow queen art exhibit as well!
NEW POSTS: Holiday Gift Guide -- Jingle Cruise -- NYC Christmas Market -- Holiday Decor at the Beast's Castle -- Best Christmas Trees at WDW -- Winter Style Ideas