1. My Mama Snob often emails me silly links, and the other day she sent me this "shred" of One Direction performing Story of My Life - dubbed so that they sound horrible. My first reaction: "Wait, are those actually their voices?" My second reaction: "No, definitely not. This is just stupid." And then I was laughing hysterically and just couldn't stop watching. ;)
2. There's a modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmes out called Sherlock, and I have to say I'm a fan. The most recent episode was just so sweet - John Watson is getting married (the girl they picked is PERFECT) and Sherlock is totally into planning the wedding as only Sherlock could be. I tend to ignore the murder-y bits and some off-color humor, but the camera shots are so interesting and the writing is great - if you're looking for something to watch, I'd recommend it!
3. Shout out to Rachel who just got back from Disney! I've been loving all the pretty crafts and cards she's been posting about on Love and Sushi, like this adorable engagement card. She also recently had an update full of Disney Mail - love it!
4. OK, so here's at least one Disney link! It's no secret that I'm a fan of all things pink and Disney Princess, so I do think the new Beauty and the Beast desktop wallpaper on the Disney Parks Blog is pretty cute. But as I always like to analyze design choices, I'm not sure I love it. I'm wondering why they made the word "Blog" is so strangely large?
5. Since we're on the topic of Valentine's Day, here's a beautiful post from Seraphic Singles about the wider definition of love that the media today often overlooks. I think I've linked to Auntie Seraphic's blog before - she's so smart and funny and faith-focused!
And here's all the pixie dust from this week on the blog and elsewhere...
-----Meeting a Frozen Princess on the Cruise-----
-----A Rockin' Where in WDW Photo-----
-----New Trip Report Update!-----