1. There is a Cinderella out there who is even more perfect than the classic, pixie-dusted Disney animated version, and her name is Lesley Ann Warren. I have always been a huge fan of the 1965 Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (those SONGS. and that DRESS.), so I loved reading about it recently on two of my favorite blogs - This Happy Place Blog and Mouse on the Mind. Estelle and Melissa got to go to an interview event in NYC. JEALOUS.
2. Another favorite blog, Old Fashioned Girls, just started a book club, and the October pick is from the Diary of a Provincial Lady series. I've just been rereading some E.M. Delafield - the Provincial Lady books are so witty and charming - but I've never read the Wartime Diary, so I'm looking forward to giving that a try. :)
3. An October Anthropologie catalog recently arrived in the mail, and I'm even more in love with it than usual. It features gorgeous and eclectic fashion, international travel, and beautiful pastries. I basically can't imagine a more perfect combination. They've got more destination details (can I go to Prague? like tomorrow? please?) and pretty video on the Antrho Blog!
4. Speaking of sweets, have you seen the mind-blowing cake projections that Disney Weddings now offers? It looks like the Celebrate the Magic light show they do on Cinderella Castle...only for your cake!
5. I'll finish with a post from Suri's Burn Book that made me laugh. Princess Estelle of Sweden obviously already has the royal handshake down!
More pixie dusted posts right here...
----First Time in Carsland----
----Where in WDW Trivia----
----Seven Dwarfs Mine Train----
----Vera Bradley Handbag Haul----
...and on my YouTube channel!
----Wild Africa Trek II----
----Fall 2014 Vera Bradley Reviews----