1. One of the sweetest spots at Disneyland - the Jolly Holiday Bakery - has been debuting a number of exclusive snacks for the end of August. They literally have a spoonful of sugar you can buy! Disney Food Blog has all the details.
2. Mouse on the Mind takes us among gentle spirits of the air for a look at the loveliest of all Epcot movies, Impressions de France. I absolutely adore that film, and I LOVE Melissa's idea that the gift shop should see the lacy coiffes seen at the wedding.
3. Magical Blogorail Blue talked park photography this week, and I loved these cell phone photo taking tips from Rolling with the Magic - especially the list of instagram apps. I will definitely be checking those out!
4. Taylor Swift's new single Shake It Off came out earlier this month, and I love it SO SO SO SO MUCH. Can I just be Taylor Swift's best friend? Please? The music video is perfection - and did you know she's been putting up outtake videos of the different dance segments as well? So much fun.
5. Finally, because we can always use a little Jane Austen in our week, here are some funny guidelines from The Toast for how to tell if you are in a Jane Austen novel. :)
For even more pixie dust, you know where to look...
-----Beach Club Bon Bons-----
-----Highlights from Frozen Summer Fun at DHS-----
-----Where in WDW: Les Jardins-----
-----Kona Cafe Chocolate Volcano-----