1. Loved Rachel's recent cupcake find on Love and Sushi. That Minnie playset is simply too cute - with the bows on top of the cupcakes!
2. Have you seen the new Frozen cupcakes at the Main Street Bakery? I've seen Olaf apples and other treats, so I love that he has a snowman cupcake now!
3. Anthropologie has a summer hammock post on their store blog. How pretty and colorful is that fringe? Love it!
4. I introduced my mom and brothers to the show Sherlock, and now they're hooked! We've just been rewatching season 3 and laughing hysterically at Watson's bachelor party. Do you have an international reputation? ;)
5. Confession: Alan Jackson's It's Five O' Clock Somewhere has been my summer anthem lately...which is silly because I don't really drink, I just love that song! ;) And the music video is so sweet and summery and fun too - those bartender tricks!
Don't forget to catch up on this week's posts...
-----Lilly Pulitzer Summer Style-----
-----Paradise Pier Room & Hotel Review-----
-----Disney Lego Trivia-----