1. All the hype I've been hearing about the new Marketplace Co-Op store at Downtown Disney makes more sense seeing Mouse on the Mind's new post with loads of photos. I love all the tiki stuff -- and those hats!
2. Rolling with the Magic has a fabulous overview of an amazing Star Wars Weekends experience. I had NO IDEA there was a "Feel the Force" DESSERT PARTY with MINI YODA CUPCAKES. Now I definitely need to get to SWW next year...
3. A few changes are coming to the Fastpass+ tiers at Epcot and Hollywood Studios - The Disney Blog has all the details. I understand why Disney wants the tiers at these parks, but I still really don't like them... :(
4. I posted the first travel vlog from our California/Disneyland trip last night. Long flights are more fun with snacks, books, and mini LEGO tigers. Also: PALM TREES.
5. Not a Disney link, but one of my favorite bloggers, Auntie Seraphic, whisks us away to London with a quick trip report. Now I want to go back to England. And find that French bakery!
For more pixie dust, you know where to look...
-----Shangri-la Smoothie from Nine Dragons-----
-----Disney Dream Cruise Ship Scavenger Hunt-----
-----Kill, Refurb, Marry: Epcot Pre-Shows-----
-----Disney Trivia: Peculiar Pelican-----
-----Emma in Europe: Chester City Walls and Chatwin's Bakery-----
New Trip Report Update: Star Tours + DHS Snacks