1. There are new Disney Snob Vlogs to go with all my new blogs this week - a video tour of the Old Faithful Club at the Wilderness Lodge, some fun times at the Magic of Disney Animation pavilion at Hollywood Studios, and - my favorite - a scientific look at the Boneyard playground with Athos!
2. Magical Blogorail Blue took us on a tour of Disney parks background music this week, and I loved Rolling with Disney's post about the loop at Future World and the Fountain of Nations at Epcot. Now I've got it on repeat! :)
3. I thoroughly approve of the Polynesian Project undertaken by Mouse on the Mind and AtDisneyAgain. They're collecting tropical pieces for a Disney-inspired room! I've been to the cast member store Property Control/Cast Connection where they sell used from around the parks and resorts, but I had never heard of the Hotel Liquidation Warehouse with old Disney furniture...so cool!
4. In honor of Maleficent coming out this week, the wedding blog Style Me Pretty has a gorgeous Sleeping Beauty inspired photo shoot! Love the flowers, and I wish the dress had sleeves, but still...THAT SKIRT!
5. Have you guys heard about Harambe Nights, the new ticketed evening event coming to the Anima Kingdom park? Apparently there will be food offerings for the guests, and they look delicious - the Disney Food Blog has loads of tasty photos.
Catch up on this week's posts...
-----Betty Neels Bookish Post-----
-----Wilderness Lodge Club Level Overview-----
-----Where in WDW: Monks at Work-----
-----Emma in Europe: Snow and Shopping in Chester-----