1. Just last weekend I was speculating about construction at the Polynesian and wishing we had some concept art to look at...and guess what the Disney Parks Blog posted today?? Interesting to hear about the name change and the Grog Grotto...although I can't say I think the tiny waterfall and tiki god they've got stuck in the middle of the lobby are as impressive as the lush, giant oasis there previously.
2. Disney's Hollywood Studios celebrated its 25th anniversary yesterday! I love Estelle's post over on This Happy Place Blog with details to love and changes to hope for. More nods to Disney Broadway and more books in The Writer's Stop? YES PLEASE!
3. So we just got back from Disneyland about a week ago...and already I want to go back! The gorgeous photos on The Disney Roots Blog have me wishing we had caught the Sounsational Parade and Disneyland's Fantasmic.
4. There's been so much buzz about the upcoming opening of the Seven Dwarves Mine Train in New Fantasyland! The dedication happened just the other day, and there's already a ride-through video up on youtube. Personally I'm not going to watch it...I'm going to wait until I actually get to ride it in person!
5. The links this week are coming from all over the Disney universe - from Florida to California - so we better have the Disney Cruise Line represented too, don't you think? Luckily I've got a new video from the Disney Dream up - with princesses, Goofy Golf, ice cream, and the AquaDuck!
Looking for more pixie dust? You know where to find it...
-----Polynesian Refurb Gossip-----
-----Disneyland Cupcake Guide-----
-----Bling Out Your MagicBand: DIY Decoration-----
-----Where in WDW: A Flamingo and a Crocodile-----
-----Where in Disneyland: A Glass Toad-----
-----Wordsworthian Wanderings at Tintern-----
-----New Trip Report Update: Magic Kingdom Evening-----
-----Disneyland Vlog: Hungry Bear Restaurant-----