1. I'm a guest on the awesome MouseVENTURES podcast this week! It was so much fun chatting about cupcakes and all sorts of Disney details...go give it a listen.
2. When I posted the Disneyland Cupcake Guide the other week, I did some google research first...and ironically the coolest treats were Disneyland-inspired cupcakes made by fans...like some attraction-themed cupcakes from a Vintage Disneyland party on Hostess with the Mostess. Also loved the recipe for dole whip cupcakes from Pixie Crust. DOLE. WHIP. CUPCAKES. Why doesn't Disney actually sell these yet??
3. Lots of fun food news from the Disney Food Blog - I can't wait to try some of the new eats at Friar's Nook and Pinocchio's Village Haus. And Star Wars CHARACTER meals? They need to have those all year round!
4. Capturing Magical Memories has a fab list of Hollywood Studios' Top Three Snacks. I'm glad to see Starring Rolls and the Writer's Stop both made the list! Now I'm so hungry for a butterfinger cupcake...
5. Happy (early) Mother's Day to all the Moms...especially my lovely Mama Snob! Oh My Disney has some sweet cards for the occasion featuring your favorite Disney characters. I think Marie's is my favorite.
Lots of new posts on A Pinch of Pixie Dust this week...
-----Book Review: Down the Garden Path-----
-----Sweet Treat Monday: BOMA's New Dessert Line-Up-----
-----Flo and the Motorama Girls in Carsland-----
-----Where in WDW: Colorful Monorail Art-----
-----Hidden Mickeys in Adventureland-----
-----Emma in Europe: Tintern Hotel + TripAdvisor Tips-----