1. There's so much cuteness going on over on the Disney Roots blog! Like a surprise visit from Goofy at Aulani (magical moments like that are the best). And I dare you not to smile when you look at this picture. Too sweet!
2. Love the pretty stationery and rustic details at this wedding recently featured on Style Me Pretty. I NEED to have a Decorate-Your-Own Cupcake station at my wedding someday. And chocolate chip cookies too. ;)
3. Did you catch the MyMagic+ announcement (psuedo-announcement?) over on the Disney Parks Blog? It sounds like more FastPass+ at more parks are coming our way - hooray! And are they saying normal day guests will be able to reserve in advance as well as resort guests? That would be awesome.
4. I'm not really an extreme couponer, but I do love a good deal; so I've been enjoying Rachel's couponing posts over on Love and Sushi. These couponing cartoons she found just make me laugh!
5. Oh my goodness, I can't hide it: Olly Murs has been playing non-stop on the strawberry this week - I love his songs!
And for even more pixie dust...you know where to look!
-----Pixar Family Suites at Art of Animation-----
-----Where in WDW: A Cavernous Space-----
-----Tintern Abbey and Wordsworth's Daffodils-----
-----New Trip Report Update: Animal Kingdom Adventures-----