1. The first DISNEY CRUISE VLOG is finally up on my youtube channel!! Setting sail is one of the most exciting parts of a cruise - and now I've got the sailaway song stuck in my head. ;) More cruise videos and blog posts are coming up soon.
2. I found this fun book blog called The Captive Reader, and every week they have a library lust post with a photo of a beautiful library. The Beast's Library is obviously my absolute favorite library, but I love this pink and blue one too.
3. Rewatching Frozen the other night, I was once again stunned by the visuals of the movie - the scenery, the snow, the costumes! So I loved this post from Brittney Lee looking at all the beautiful fashions from the film. The pom poms on Anna's cloak are the best.
4. So this new photo of Prince George of Cambridge. Staring down the dog. Too adorable. And Suri's Burn Book always makes me laugh. I'm sure she'll have lots to say with Will, Kate, and George heading to Australia and New Zealand next week!
5. The Disney World cupcake poster is coming back into stock over on my etsy shop. Just in case your wall is in need of some sweet treat pixie dust. :)
Don't forget to catch up on this week's posts...
------Beach Club Resort Room Review------
------New Strawberry Lemonade Cupcake------
------Undiscovered Mickey + Minnie Meet and Greet------
------Where in WDW: A Smiling Dolphin------
------England Post: Coffee in Chepstow------