1. It's here! The Magic Kingdom's new Festival of Fantasy parade debuted earlier this week, and gorgeous photos and videos have been all over the Disney blogoverse. It's fun to see how excited the crowd is in the youtube clips, and the performers must have been thrilled - some of the characters seem almost frenetic in their movements, maybe they were nervous! I'm still sort of stunned by it - swinging (literally!) parade floats, over-the-top costumes (some I LOVE, some...I'm not so sure of) - it feels very Tokyo Disney. Can't wait to see this in person!
2. Vera Bradley has some pretty new summer patterns coming out, and they've been previewing on their blog, Inside Stitch. I love the cheerful and colorful Flutterby pattern. It has me dreaming of spring!
3. Confession: I love to browse the Style Me Pretty weddings blog just for the pretty dresses and flowers and venues - there's so much eye candy. I loved this recent New York wedding. That dress is so unique!
4. Speaking of dresses and fashion, the Internet is already speculating about what Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge will wear on her upcoming trip with Will and George to Australia and New Zealand. On the one hand, I feel bad that the poor girl's wardrobe is being scrutinized even before it appears. On the other hand, I'm excited to see what she wears too - I love her fashion sense!
5. From real princess news to Disney princess news: the Anna and Elsa of Frozen meet-and-greet is moving from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom. They'll now be making appearances at Princess Fairytale Hall, which will mean you'll be able to get fastpass+ and be waiting in the air conditioning. I'm betting those crazy lines will be just as long though - it's too bad they couldn't have kept the meet-and-greet at Epcot and opened an additional one in the MK!
Catch up on this week's pixie dust from the blog...
------Club Level Overview at the Animal Kingdom Lodge------
------Emma in Europe: A Walk along the Cobb in Lyme Regis------
------Kill Refurb Marry: World Showcase Counter Service------
------Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Construction------