Speaking of true love...or rather the search for it...I just finished a new thumbnail for my Finding Prince Charming video...
What do y'all think? Gaston just makes me laugh. And if you haven't already, you should go check out the video! If you're looking for a Valentine's date/prince maybe you'll find some helpful tips. ;)
Onto our five fabulous links for the week!
1. According to the official Disney Parks Blog there is a table coated in chocolate at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and on it they are selling mini Valentine cupcakes. I can't even talk about how much I wish I could try these. And whatever the African hot chocolate is, that sounds delish too!
2. Disney on Wheels imagines a Totally Tomorrowland Valentine's Day - so neat! Those Wall-E cookies are adorable. And I could see Star Wars as a fun futuristic flick to watch with your sweetheart. ;)
3. My lovely friend Tess over at Little House in Chicago has six ideas for a heart-shaped holiday breakfast, including BACON HEARTS.
4. I was already super excited for the Magic Kingdom's new parade, Festival of Fantasy, but after seeing the details and pics in Sparkly Nicole's recent post, I am that much more excited. The costumes stunning - like something from Tokyo Disney!
5. OK, so we're skipping ahead a holiday, but Eating WDW recently posted about a new Mardi Gras treat at Epcot's Boulangerie that sounds yummy: bugnes lyonnaisee, like beignets. Also in the post are some savory items which I am dying to try. I've tried a bunch of the sweet treats but not too many of the main meal options!
Don't forget to catch up on this week's pixie dust...
------Castle Lights Show: Celebrate the Magic------
------Sweet Treat Monday: Hollywood Studios Blueberry Cupcake------
------Art of Animation Resort: Cars Section------
------Kill Refurb Marry: Live Performances------
------Space Mountain Exit + Disney Trivia------
------Emma in Europe: Best Fish and Chips in Lyme, England------
New Trip Report Update: Poly + Grand