1. Ever since I saw wedding photos by the Roots on trip reports on the DIS, I have loved following their blog for all the pretty pictures. Once when I was working at the Boardwalk I spotted them on the job and totally geeked out. ;) This week they've got some Push cuteness (#SAVEPUSH) and news that a Disney Roots blog is in the works -- can't wait to see!!
2. Rachel over at Love and Sushi has me wanting to go buy some Disney bows from Etsy. Have you guys seen these bows before? There are SO many different kinds for every character you can think of! I love the bows Rachel wore on her trip - that R2D2 one is too cute!
3. I am super excited for Estelle's Love Meter series over on This Happy Place this month! Disney couples are the cutest. This week's post featured Aladdin and Jasmine, who are just adorable. I think they'll last. ;)
4. The Disney Food Blog recently posted about a new Remy restuarant that is coming to...quite appropriately...Disneyland Paris! Apparently there's a new Ratatouille ride on its way as well. How cute does that mouse car look??
5. I am definitely a Disney detail fan, so I can't wait to see what World Showcase spots Mouse on the Mind will be highlighting. I love the little bear from Canada - I don't think I've ever noticed him before!
Don't forget to catch up on this week's pixie dust from the blog - which, I'm excited to say, finally has its own domain name: www.apinchofpixiedust.com!
-----Hyper Spelunking: Where in WDW-----
-----So Many Cute Minnie Mouse Ears-----
-----Walking the Cobb in Lyme Regis-----
-----TR Update: My What a Guy, THAT GASTON-----