1. My love of and incessant listening to the Frozen soundtrack has not abated much since last Friday. If anything, it's gotten worse. ;) Mama Snob sent me this link to "Let It Go" being sung in 25 different languages. LOVE. IT. Also, I just uploaded my Princess Anna video from our meet and greet on the cruise. She was so cute!
2. I'm pretty smitten with the new Grand Floridian Villas just from wandering through the halls and relaxing in the lobby. But alas, I have never been inside the rooms - so I was very excited by all the photos of little details that Mouse on the Mind recently shared. I think the Mickey-Minnie Cameos are my favorite!
3. My friend Laura has some more of her Disney World videos up!! I am so impressed with the camera shots they got while on some of the Future World rides. Also I now feel like I really need to eat at Teppan Edo someday...
4. Many is the time that I have walked by the bead outpost at Epcot and admired the colorful necklaces and bracelets there. I loved Plus the Magic's recent post about it with lots of fun info and pretty pictures!
5. There's a new Disney princess on the horizon, and it sounds like she's POLYNESIAN. Alas, all we have now is one piece of concept art (which may or may not be official), and we're going to have to wait until 2018 for Moana's movie, but I am still super excited. There seems to be some chatter around the web that the animation may be a mix of CG and more traditional techniques (a la Paperman). I SO hope it's true - I wish Disney would turn more back to its classic animation roots.
Catch up on the pixie dust...
-----Where in WDW Trivia: Two Lions-----
-----Adventures in Salisbury, England-----
------New Trip Report Updates-----