1. The Disney Princess characters that you meet in the parks have been getting new looks recently, and I've been hearing through twitter and the Interwebs that Snow White's turn has come. Here's a side-by-side comparison with the old look, and apparently she even has new winter wear. I'm sorry, but...I just don't love it. Why did they have to shorten her skirt? It was so elegant before. And what on earth have they done to her hair??
2. I'm getting to work on my videos from our recent trip and cruise, and the first few are up! Some of my favorite little details from the Disney Dream were the Enchanted Paintings. They looked like normal static works of art at first, but when you stood in front of them, they would start to move!
3. Ahhh, the wonders of youtube and video editing. My brother showed me this video of Maurice raving at the local tavern -with Gaston trying to calm him down - and it just made me laugh. ;)
4. We got to see Frozen while on the cruise, and I now have those songs stuck in my head ALL the time. Came across this cute proposal video the other day, where a guy proposed to his girl while they were doing karaoke to Love is an Open Door. Adorable.
5. Spice Road Table, the new table service restaurant at the Morocco Pavilion in Epcot opened earlier this week. Eating WDW has a lunch review with lots of pics and tasty details. I definitely want to try one of those lamb sliders - looks delish!
Catch up on this January's pinches of pixie dust...
-----A Trio of Amazing Waffle Sandwiches-----
-----Where in WDW: Prints on the Ceiling-----
-----MagicBand and Fastpass+ Tips and Tricks-----