NOW I invite you all to take a deep breath, make yourself a cup of tea, shake off your shopping stresses, and peruse five fabulous Disney links! :)
1. I just realized I'm leaving for Disney World in TEN DAYS. Can I get a WOOT WOOT?? There are SO many things I want to check out...one of them is the new gingerbread display at the Boardwalk!! They've done a Stitch scene in the Boardwalk lobby in the past, which, while cute, didn't exactly fit the theme. This new creation is spot-on!
2. Very interesting observations from Mice Chat on the progress (or rather lack thereof) of My Magic Plus, Next Gen, and the future of various Disney Parks projects (mostly Disneyland). This sentence stood out at me: "The execs pushing NextGen and glossing over its early failures have no front line experience running a theme park, nor do they have passion for providing the park visitors with a great experience, which is the fatal flaw behind the MagicBand’s problems." I'm not saying I dislike My Magic Plus - I haven't properly experienced it yet - but there are a lot of things about it that make me uneasy...
3. Regardless of my doubts about MM+, I have to admit it's pretty and shiny. ;) Mouse on the Mind shares a slick new box she just received with My Magic info and a super spiffy Mickey light-up USB drive. I'm SO jealous. I'm always a fan of fancy marketing.
4. Want to look at some adorable pictures of a baby giraffe? You know you do! Jambo Everyone has photos and details on Mosi, the new giraffe at the Animal Kingdom and the latest addition to the Kilamanjaro Safari family.
5. Today I discovered that there is a such a thing as a Disney Princess Enchanted Cupcake Party Game:
With my love of Disney cupcakes, it was basically impossible to leave it on the shelf. I may or may not have used a 30% coupon to buy it, and the cute guy ringing me up may or may not have been perceptive enough to ask if I was buying it for myself... HEY, I could be giving it as a present... ;)
6. I'm kinda cheating with a sixth link, but I just want to remind you all to JOIN MY INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE. It's called "12 Days of Pixie Dust" and it's a December photo challenge for all you instagrammers. Pull out your favorite Disney holiday pictures and spread some very merry online pixie dust with me!
For further pixie dust...
------Wishes from the Wilderness Lodge------
------Gasparilla Island Grill Cupcakes and Décor------
------Decking the Halls at Disneyland------
------Tricky Disney Trivia------