1. In case you haven't heard it on the radio this holiday season (I don't know why they don't play it more...), I present to you the best holiday song of all time: CHRISTMAS COOKIES by George Strait.
2. My good friend Laura (who I got to see in Disney earlier this December!) has put up the first day's video from her holiday trip! LOVE IT. The very beginning of a trip is always the most exciting time too...can't wait to see the rest of her adventures. :)
3. I am secretly massively jealous of the outfits that the Welcome Show and Main Street Trolley people get to wear. So I loved that Plus the Magic's "joyful" Wednesday photos this week were of the extra festive Christmas outfits! Those skirts! Those jackets! And the hats! Seriously. WHERE CAN I BUY THEM??
4. Mouse on the Mind has some super pretty park pins to share. I don't always stop to look at Disney pins (I'd rather trade than buy), but whenever I do there are SO many interesting ones to discover!
5. You've probably heard about the pickle ornaments in the Germany pavilion at Epcot, but did you know they have a whole bunch of baubles dedicated to other foods too? Eating WDW has all the details!
And for yet more pixie dust, be sure to check out this week's posts...
------Huge Mickey Mouse Wreath at the Contemporary------
------Epcot Holiday Treat: Buche de Noel------