Alright. Ready for five fun links?
1. Did you know there is now a HIDDEN MICKEY CUPCAKE? It is available at the holiday gingerbread shop at the Contemporary Resort for $5.25 (as soon as Disney adds Mickey ears to anything, they jack up the price by 25%). Unfortunately, apart from the hidden mouse, it looks pretty standard. The Disney Food Blog has pics of the cupcake and other holiday treats, including a cookie dedicated to Cinqo the five-legged goat!
2. If you follow me on Pinterest, you probably will not be surprised when I tell you I've been browsing the Modcloth website this week. I'm thinking of a new dress for the holidays, and this Sweet and Greet Dress from the brand Poppy London is at the top of my list. It has lollipops all over it and is basically completely adorable.
3. Speaking of pretty potential purchases, I was intrigued to see a post on the Official Disney Parks Blog about all-new Small World merch available at the parks. Imagine my surprise when I walked into my local Disney Store yesterday and saw it on the shelves!
The plush seemed a lot bigger in person, and I still can't decide if I want one or not. That poodle is reeeeally cute...
4. There's a new vlog up on my youtube channel today! I've decided to start doing a few bookish vlogs about my favorite titles, so OF COURSE I had to start with a Jane Austen novel! I picked Emma. :) Check it out! (seriously though, I want to know the whole story of Frank Churchill and Jane Fairfax...)
5. Since we're on a bookish topic, I thought I'd share this funny video my brother Athos shared with me today. This rapper is an avid reader and looks like he will kill you if you interrupt him. It's somewhat bizarre, but I certainly understand how he feels. DON'T YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M READING A BOOK!! ;)
And don't forget to check out this week's posts...
------Where to Watch Wishes: Behind the Contemporary------
----The Weird and Wonderful World of Mitsukoshi Candies (Guest Post by Athos!)----
------Animal Kingdom Park Christmas Decorations------
------Where in WDW: Wacky Names------
------Exploring the Cliffs of Etretat------