1. The Official Disney Parks Blog just reported that Harrods, the utterly splendiferous department store in London, is opening its own Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. And I didn't think Harrods could get any more perfect. I think it just did.
2. It's the little details hidden in plain sight that have the best pixie dust at the Disney Parks, and it sounds like there's some new fun going on at the Animal Kingdom! I loved this article from Parkeology all about some cute new posters in the queue at Expedition Everest. Now I want some Yeti Tea!
3. Warning: this next post will probably leave you hungry. Eating at WDW has details on the Holiday Sandwiches at the incomparable Earl of Sandwich. I'm almost glad the holiday ham doesn't sound that great, because I already have a hard enough time deciding between the holiday turkey and the original. Although I might save room next time for a pumpkin spice cupcake. ;)
4. I'd like to think my Disney World knowledge is fairly extensive, but I had never heard this tidbit before: you know those fun red phone boxes in the England Pavilion at Epcot? The ones where people always take pictures? You can actually call them and possibly even talk to a random guest. The Orlando Informer Blog has the numbers!
5. Loved this post on Running at Disney full of the Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - especially the videos! AHHHHhh Disney Christmas decorations are just the best. I can't wait to see some again this December!
Find even more pixie dust in this week's posts...
------Not Quite Emma Approved: Youtube Review------
------Chocolate Cupcake Coronets from Earl of Sandwich------
------Magic Kingdom Resorts Christmas Décor Tour------
------Crescent Lake Restaurants: Disney Blog Hop------
------Where in WDW Trivia: Pufferfish------
------Off to Etretat, France------