I've got some pixie dust to add to your Friday, friends! Here are five of my favorite finds from around the Interwebs. Do you have any fun blog posts/videos/Disney news that YOU spotted this week? Share in the comments! :)
1. MiceChat recently reported on a brand new spot to meet Minnie at Hollywood Studios! I cannot WAIT to check this out, mainly because of all the details - there are some darling Minnie-inspired posters. These are two of my favorites:
Singin in the Rain is one of my favorite movies...and then Minnie POPPINS? Love!
2. Remember when there used to be a private lounge in the Land at Epcot just for Annual Passholders? I miss those days. Loved this post by Plus the Magic all about the different secret corporate lounges of Epcot. Apparently there's even one in NORWAY.
3. The Jungle Cruise at WDW is undergoing refurbishment, but that hasn't stopped the cast members from having some fun. There's been a cute video going around of a very punny Jungle Cruise WALL tour a CM took some guests on since the ride itself was down. Sparkly Ever After talks about meeting the skipper from the video!
4. My dear friend Tess of Little House in Chicago shares some darling cupcake "pies." They're cupcakes decorated with M&M's to make them look like apple and blueberry pies - such a cute idea!
5. For some reason I like to vlog when I'm shopping, especially when there is Disney Princess merchandise around, as there was the other day at Toys R Us. They had Disney Princess Everything.
Looking for more pixie dust?
------The Many Varieties of Dole Whip (guest post by Running at Disney!)------
------CM Memories: Whadda You Gonna Do?------
------Where in WDW: A Little Bird------
------Waking Up to Croissants: Brittany B&B------