1. You guys know I'm all about Disney desserts, so I loved this post over on the Disney Parks Blog full of Disneyland's Halloween-inspired Treats!
2. So Downton Abbey's new season started up in the UK a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll watch it when it comes out here, but I still have not forgiven Julian Fellowes for killing off Sybil. I love the funny Downton Abbey sketches this blog does, because the artist feels my pain. Also they draw Edith as a ninja, which is just hilarious
3. Have you seen the trailer for the new Disney movie Frozen yet? It's not traditional animation, which I love so much better than digital, but I just watched the full trailer, and it looks like it might be good. I have to say though, the snowman Olaf kinda creeps me out...
4. My little brother loves Legoes and is thinking of entering this 'Brick Your Pumpkin' contest LEGO is having for Halloween. It's fun to see how other people have transformed their pumpkins. This one reminds me of the horseless carriage outside the Haunted Mansion!
5. As the fellows of Monty Python would say: "And now for something completely different." A friend told me about the blog Seraphic Singles, which is full of wisdom for single Catholic girls (or any young women really) waiting for their Prince Charming to show up.
And for even more pixie dust...
------Tusker House Lunch Review------
------Disney World Resorts: Kill, Refurb, Marry------