1. We've been getting ready for Halloween at my house! There's a new vlog up on my YouTube channel with lots of adorable little pumpkins, orange and black Little Miss Matched socks, and a story of the somewhat ridiculous adventure I had trying to find the box of decorations. ;)
2. Speaking of the spooky holiday coming up, have you seen the post on the Official Disney Parks Blog with all sorts of last-minute costume ideas? I wish those little princess dresses came in adult sizes - especially the new ones from Frozen. SO pretty!
3. Apparently the Jungle Cruise is going to get some holiday magic - not for Halloween but for Christmas! Inside the Magic recently posted that it will be transformed into the "Jingle" Cruise. I SO want to check that out!
4. You guys know how I love all things Polynesian, and the Disney Tourist Blog just posted a Polynesian Village Resort Review. They even included a link to my post about the new vs. old room design!
5. I can't believe the new Grand Floridian Villas opened this week! I'm not sure we'll be staying at them any time soon, but I definitely want to go and have a look around! I love the construction time lapse video of the villas on the Disney Parks youtube channel.
In case you missed any of the recent posts on A Pinch of Pixie Dust:
------Staying in a Disney Treehouse------
------Fresh Market Cannoli Cupcake------
------Where in WDW: Pretty Painted Vines------
-----Palm Trees of France: St. Malo------
------Wilderness Lodge Brownie Amazingness------
------Where in WDW: A Giant Globe------