ANYway, I've got five fab finds to brighten up your weekend. :)
1. The Starbucks is spreading - the Fountain View Café and Starbucks reopened this week! I'm excited to spot some new cupcakes on the Disney Food Blog's first review; but sad to see that otherwise it just looks like a futuristic copy of the new Main Street Bakery's layout - maximum line/sale potential and again NO SEATING! Not cool.
2. There were still a few Disney vlogs from our summer trip that I hadn't uploaded yet, and I finally got around to adding them to my youtube channel this week. My favorite might be the one I did of Merida from a distance - Merida is bouncing all over the place, then throws herself into her chair like she's exhausted. LOL.
3. Another big WDW reopening happening very soon is the California Grill. Nerds in Wonderland posted about why they love the new Mary-Blair-inspired look, and it's getting me so excited to see the new space! I adore Mary Blair and would love to see the Contemporary return to more of her style.
4. This month on Instagram I've been doing the super fun #Frumpstagram photo-a-day challenge organized by the fabulous Disney Frump, Kristen! Tomorrow's photo tag is "Palm Trees" - you know I'm excited for that!!
5. I totally agree with This Happy Place Blog's sentiments about the Little Mermaid ride and New Fantasyland in general. The new stuff is all cute and fun...but in some ways lacking in zip. I feel like the Imagineers didn't quite reach that usual Disney level of pixie dust. :(
Did you catch all this week's pixie dust on the blog?
------Two Years of Pixie Dust------
------Gelato Bar at Art of Animation------
------BOMA Cookie Decorating------
------Wordless Wednesday Trivia------
p.s. Don't forget, there are just two days left to enter my eBook giveaway!
p.s.s. GO IRISH BEAT WOLVERINES!