1. I have always been a big Samantha Brown fan, so I was SUPER excited to discover this Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the new Grand Floridian Villas! I guess it was a special video just for certain DVC members? But I'm glad it's now up on youtube for everybody!
2. Did you catch my guest post over on This Happy Place Blog? I was so excited to write a post for the fabulous Dapper Day series they're doing with Mouse on the Mind. I dedicated my piece to Main Street, which never fails to make me feel fancy and dapper!
3. I hate to admit any marching band is better than Notre Dame's Band of the Fighting Irish, but this Mostly-Disney-inspired halftime show put on by the Ohio State Marching Band was simply amazing. Check out Sebastian and his moving claws!. And that awesome part with the stars!! They sounded great, and the choreography and marching were just about flawless. Sorry. I'll stop being a band geek now.
4. A co-worker had on some super pretty red and pink nail polish the other day, and when I asked her where she got it, she said it was Minnie Mouse Nail Polish. Apparently OPI has a line dedicated to the one and only Minnie - so cute!
5. Whenever I get the chance to stop in an Anthropologie store, I do it. Not only is it super fun to scope out the sale racks, but the window and store displays are like works of art! The Anthro Blog recently had a fun post full of their new autumnal window displays.
For yet more pixie dust...
------Grand Central (Magnolia) Cupcakes------
-----Mont St Michel: Full of Symmetry and Grace------
------Weekly Disney Trivia Pic: Cute Elephants------