Friday, August 9, 2013
Five Fab Finds: 8/9/13
It's the weekend, friends! Do you guys have any fun plans? I'm so excited to be wedding hopping and doing some travelling...and I will certainly be doing some new vlogs! In the meantime, enjoy a few fab Friday links:
1. I love the Disney Parks Blog's After Dark series. This photo from Tokyo DisneySea almost looks too beautiful and too surreal to be believed! Someday I would love to visit Tokyo Disneyland. :)
2. Did you catch the vlogs I uploaded this week? I had a bunch of Disney World videos from the trip that I hadn't put up on youtube yet, but now they're there...including the big haircut vlog, a Polynesian room tour, wanderings in Future World, and reminiscing during Impressions de France!
3. I had never heard of instax until I read about it on This Happy Place Blog, but Estelle's mini polaroid-style camera sounds so neat - and definitely perfect for a Disney vacation!
4. My sweet friend Tess of Little House in Chicago recently wrote about her quest for the cutest iphone case. Her picks are SO adorable! It almost makes me wish I had an iphone...but then I do love my strawberry (pink ipod touch 5)...and it's too pretty to cover up with a case!
5. Emily Maynard posted about white nail polish as a trend, which made me laugh. I never used white-out as nail polish at school, but I HAVE always loved white nails. It's a Disney tradition - I always do my nails in white before a trip!
As for this week's pixie dust posts...