HAPPY FRIDAY, everybody! And also Happy August! Here are some fab links from around the interwebs to get you to the weekend:
1. Have you heard the rumors about the next Disney Parks campaign? Stitch Kingdom speculates that it could be called "Show Your Disney Side" and will encourage guests to channel their favorite characters in their outfits. I have to say though, the people in the Woody and Minnie pictures look kinda freaky...
2. Apparently Disneyland sells beignets shaped like Mickey Mouse (featured by the Disney Food Blog). I NEED to try these someday!!
3. I do love Taylor Swift, but I have to say...the Phineas and Ferb music video to I Knew You Were Trouble is SO SO much better than the official one. Sorry T.
4. I discovered the blog Sitting in Bars with Cake a few weeks ago, and it just makes me laugh. This girl is bringing cake to bars and using it to meet guys/find a boyfriend. When her friends asked what her type is, she said, 'Guys who look like they check in with their moms like, about once a week.' Love it! Unfortunately bars are not my scene, so I don't think I'd be able to make cakebarring work, but I highly applaud this girl's efforts! ;)
5. It was just announced last week that Jane Austen is going to be on the 10 pound note in Great Britain, starting in 2017. Seriously! How awesome is that? Jane Austen is so wonderful, she does deserve to be on a country's currency!
And just in case you missed any of this week's pixie dust on the blog: