1. You may have already seen this if you follow me on twitter or facebook (and if you don't...go do it!!), but I have to share it here because I'm SO EXCITED. Vera Bradley is doing a Disney Collection! Mickey and Minnie are hidden in amongst the colorful swirls and flowers in the new patterns. They come out this fall - I can't wait!
2. So for some reason, Hipster Disney Princesses seem to be dogging my steps this week. I know. I'm not even sure how I feel about it. First I spotted this graphic on Pinterest, and it just made me laugh. Then I noticed a Hipster Ariel shirt when shopping, so I finally had to look up the youtube music video that apparently inspired it all. It's not in entirely good taste, but it is pretty funny!
3. I recently stumbled across another youtube video featuring Disney Princess-inspired fashions (they shot it at Disneyland, which is kinda cool). OK - but guess what the "Ariel" look includes...HIPSTER GLASSES. What is up with this trend??
4. Speaking of Disney fashions, did you know Disney has their very own style youtube channel where they feature tutorials from fans? Very fun! I love DisneyStyle's Brave Nail Design!
5. If you aren't all youtube-d out, you should check out some of my travel vlogs from last weekend. I found an awesome cupcake at O'Hare Airport!
For yet more pixie dust, here's a recap of this week's posts:
------Sweet Scones from a Cute Chicago Café------
------The Best Brioche in ALL OF FRANCE------
------Where in WDW Trivia: A Gorgeous Glass Dome------
------Enchanted Tales with Belle in New Fantasyland------
p.s. In other news...I recently joined BlogLovin! Any ideas for fun Disney blogs I should follow? And be sure to Follow my blog with Bloglovin