Which means tomorrow is SATURDAY.
And there are two things to be super excited about this Saturday...
Firstly, it's the first game of the Notre Dame Football season - GO MY IRISH! (sorry, I just had to throw that in there...)
Secondly, this little blog, A Pinch of Pixie Dust, will celebrate its second blog birthday tomorrow! I have barely processed that this summer is already over, so it's hard to believe two years have gone by since I started blogging! Expect a special post for that, and I might even possibly even do a giveaway...stay tuned!
And now for your five Friday links...
1. Have you been keeping up with my trip report over on the DISboards? I just posted about a SUPER fun breakfast at Cape May Café. Two words: MICKEY WAFFLES!!
2. I think I've mentioned Tobuscus on here before - he's a HILARIOUS youtuber, and recently he's been posting some commercials he's done for Cartoon Network with his dog Gryphon. He does this silly voice for Gryphon that makes me laugh every time.
3. The Disney Parks Blog recently posted that there's going to be a "Limited Time Magic" fall-themed trolley show at the Magic Kingdom. The autumnal-colored costumes look adorable!!
4. I loved looking at the Castaway Cay wedding photos on the Roots Wedding Blog! That photo of the dress in the atrium is crazy!! And I love the shoe shot - I had no idea the Dream had a Cinderella mural like in the park.
5. I've got Four Weddings on in the background as I'm putting together this post, so what the heck: here's another wedding prettiness post from Style Me Pretty. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pin that darling photo of the bride with the books!
For yet more pixie dust...
-------Le Fou's Brew Amazingness------
-------Pirates League Mermaid Makeup!------
------Weekly Disney Trivia Photo------
------TO THE CREPERIE!------