I hope everybody has been staying nice and cool this week - it's been a scorcher. Here are some summertime links for you to enjoy!
1. This Mandarin Orange Lemonade featured by the Main Street Gazette sounds absolutely delicious and perfect for summer. I will definitely be stopping by Flame Tree Barbeque the next time I'm in the Animal Kingdom for one of these!
2. I recently started running (in the mornings when it's not so hot!) with the idea of doing a marathon at Disney World someday. Running at Disney recently posted about the Tinkerbell Marathon - doesn't that shiny Tinkerbell medal look cute? I've been thinking of that whenever I need some motivation. ;)
3. Raise your hand if you are eagerly awaiting news of the royal baby being born!! Every time I see a post from Clarence House pop up in my twitter feed I think it might be the announcement! Do you guys think it'll be a boy or a girl? I hope it's a girl, and that they name her Victoria.
4. This picture from Plus the Magic just made me laugh. I love how Disney manages to add a little extra pinch of pixie dust to everyday things!
5. Have you checked out some of the new vlogs I've uploaded recently? One of them I did at an awesome local bakery we visited called the Bakery Nook. Those mini cakes are too cute. :)