We've nearly reached the weekend, friends! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday. Here are some of my favorite links from this week. :)
1. If you've ever lurked on the Disney Weddings board on the DIS (c'mon...admit it...you know you have), you'll know about the Roots who do gorgeous wedding photography. I love oohing and aahing over the pics on their blog, like this recent Grand Floridian wedding. That car! And that cake!
2. Disney's Hollywood Studios (cough..MGM...cough) turned 24 this week, and This Happy Place Blog celebrated with a list of some of the nicest ways to take in the park.
3. Running at Disney takes a look at the famous lapu lapu at the Poylnesian Resort. I have never tried this before, but considering how much I love the Polynesian, I feel like I definitely need to someday!
4. Never noticed this nod to the old El Rio del Tiempo in Epcot's Mexico Pavilion that Main Street Gazette shared today. So cool! I loved that ride - I can still hear that voice:
"May it go well for you. And may your hearts be gladdened with the sounds of music from Mexico."
5. Not a Disney link, but a friend of mine wrote this beautiful and thoughtful piece in defense of Mommy Blogs. Love it!