Don't you just love alliteration? I was tempted to title this: "Five Fab Finds for a Fun Frittering away of your Friday," but I resisted. ;)
It's FRIDAY! That means it's time to share some fun links from around the interwebs for your weekend perusing needs:
1. Is that a new disney cupcake I see over on the Disney Parks blog?? It's themed for the "Monstrous Summer" and I love the Sully-inspired icing - can't wait to try it!
2. The Disney Food Blog did a fun post about assorted Disney merchandise. I'm totally looking for those princess fascinators the next time I'm in the parks.
3. Confession: my family loves to watch Tobuscus videos. Tobuscus (aka Toby) is sometimes off-color but always quirky, and he just makes us laugh. And I'm kinda impressed that he's carved a career for himself just by playing video games and making hilarious videos. I liked this song he did about the Vine app.
4. Have you seen the pocket princess fan comics on tumblr? They are so cute! I can sympathize with Belle in this one. I wish my dinnerware could sing and dance! (I wish the silverware at Be Our Guest did at least!)
5. Last week I did a vlog while I was working on the last pieces of my Magic Kingdom eBook, and now it's out! :)