Glad as I am that it's Friday, this week really seems to have flown by! But then once spring arrives, time always seems to speed up somehow! So. You're invited to grab a cup of coffee and slow down for a bit with some fun friday finds from around the interwebs!
1. For some reason I could not stop watching the two little youtube princesses Sophia Grace and Rosie (from the Ellen Show!) this week. Love it when they visit Disneyland. SO GOOD.
2. It seems like there have been a ton of big Disney announcements over the past few days. I think I'm most excited for the new Magic Kingdom parade, Festival of Fantasy!
3. Running at Disney plans which new things to try at Hollywood Studios. Love this post series, and I think she should be sure to get to Animation Academy. ;)
4. I don't think I'll have a wedding to plan anytime soon, but I can't help loving the blog Style Me Pretty. This recent post featured a Great-Gatsby-inspired photo shoot!
5. Did you catch my guest review of the Riverside Mill over on the Disney Food Blog? Definitely my favorite Disney food court. Yum!