To see us into the weekend I've got a few fun links from around the interwebs. What have you guys been reading lately? I'd love to hear in the comments! :)
1. According to the Disney Parks Blog, Tinkerbell has been having a party in Adventureland and inviting more of her friends to her Meet-n-Greet's lately. Fun fact: I once met Vidia, the wind fairy; she took one look at the blue dress I was wearing and goes, "Water fairy, right?" lol!
2. Recently discovered this blog dedicated to fashion worn by the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. Alas, I never ran into her while I was in England last month, but I love her style. Had to laugh over her reaction to the Princess Kate doll!
3. My dear friend Tess of Little House in Chicago shares her thoughts on blogging. Love it!
4. Have you been keeping up with my vlogs over on youtube? I did one recently with many beautiful Disney stickers. :)
5. These Star Wars and Disney-themed cookie cutters and cake pans shared by Mouse on the Mind make me want to do some baking!