HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!
Now that I'm back at home, I've been catching up on some of my favorite blogs. I figured I'd share a few of the links on here to spread the weekend reading/pixie dust. :)
1. Completely fell in love with Croissant de Triomphe, the new Mickey/Minnie short set in Paris. "J'ai besoin de CROISSANTS!!!"
2. I could identify with this recent post on Cycle Chic (a blog full of colorful fasion and bicycles and gorgeous European cities) about this March's unseasonably wintry weather - I saw plenty of swirling snow in England and France these past few weeks as well!
3. My friend Sunni of I Am Still Blooming celebrated one of her adorable daughter's birthdays with this sweet post. Many Happy Returns of the Day, Evie!
4. Loved Estelle's pretty picks over on This Happy Place Blog for some potential park bags. I think the grey striped one is my fav.
5. The Disney Food Blog has put together a waffle crawl that looks truly epic. I was glad to see the waffle sandwiches of Sleepy Hollow Refreshments on there - AMAZING.