In the past, I've put together an Animal Kingdom Scavenger Hunt, but today we're looking at half-hidden details from a different park...
Your objective: Hollywood Studios. Find as many of the items listed below either on your next trip in person or just from memory. Good luck!
3. Keep on the look out for this letter "T" in stained glass!
5. Can you spot this very California-looking architecture?
7. If you need a tux, Frankie's Formalwear has got you covered!
9. Where can you find this gorgeous red room?
10. Somewhere in Hollywood Studios there is a Banana Co. Beach hut!
11. The beautiful architectural details are some of the most fun to noticed at DHS. Be on the look out for this gorgeous plaster work!
12. Main Street is famous for its windows, but did you know there are some pretty funny ones at Hollywood Studios as well? This one is for the International Brotherhood of Second Assistant Directors. The logo below reads "We're Standing Behind You!"
13. Can you spot this funky skyward spiral?
14. Locate this white tower at Sunset Ranch Market!
15. I'm not quite sure what this odd-looking rock with flowers growing out of the top is, but it looks pretty cool!
16. Use your eyes and ears to find this one!
17. Find a golden globe held aloft!
18. Last one! I might have shared this pic before, but I couldn't resist...you know where to find the cupcake, now find this sweet little courtyard with hanging flowers to eat it in!