1. In some of my past Friday Finds posts, I've already been geeking out over the new Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to the Magic Kingdom THIS SUNDAY, but a recent official Disney Parks Blog post has me even more excited. How cute are Mickey and Minnie's outfits?? And it looks like there are going to be Scottish dancers from BRAVE!
2. Melissa of Mouse on the Mind gives us a glimpse of a dream apartment for rent at the Animal Kingdom park. This is too fun. I would totally live there. I'm sure a yeti would make a friendly neighbor, right?
3. I must admit I did not watch the Oscars - although I was sure to check out Idina Menzel's performance of "Let It Go" on youtube afterwards (she sounded really good!). But I loved the hilarious tweets and recap post by Leah over on The Magical World Of. How do you know you're going to announce somebody's performance at the Oscars and NOT learn how to say their name??? C'mon John Travolta.
4. Came across this thread through twitter a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty fascinating - it's a discussion on the WDW Magic forums about changes in park attendance and changes in Disney's target guest audience. Unfortunately a lot of what the poster mentions lines up with some of my recent experiences...
5. The 2014 Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot started just a few days ago...although I feel like it should now be called the Flower and FOOD and Garden Festival because of all the awesome snacking booths! The Disney Food Blog has a full list...there's a bacon cupcake. AND dole whips.
For even more pixie dust, you know where to look:
------Walt Disney World (Snobby) Videos------
------Sweet Treat Monday: Epcot Baklava------
------Parisian Minnie Style------
------Emma in Europe: British Shops in Lyme Regis------